The Pioneer of Skin Needling Developed This Protocol in 1988.
- We have never seen so many names for a procedure in all of the beauty treatments we know about and have performed for the past 50 years.
- Skin Channeling is know by many names:
- Dermal Rolling
- Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy (CRT)™
- Skin Needling
- Collagen Induction Therapy (CIT)
- Nano Needling
- Micro Channeling
- Micro Needling
- Targeted Skin Channeling
- Nano Channeling
- Micro Rolling
- Wrinkle Treatments
Different Tools, Different Names
6 Types of Tools used for a Micro Needling procedure:
3- Stamping Devices
4- Dermal Rollers
6- Manual SofTap Tools
We will discuss all of these in a future post.
In this post will will chat about the Beginning of Skin Needling using a PMU machine.
- ‘Targeted Skin Channeling’ is the best treatment for plumping up individual wrinkles that makes a person look years younger.
- The hundreds, maybe now even into the thousands of ‘Certified’ technicians that are performing this specific treatment were almost all educated by Susan Church, her educators or students that started teaching her protocol and methodology that specifically targets wrinkles.
- That’s a lot of technicians since 1988!
Skin Needling- WHO – WHY – WHEN – WHERE?
- While some still think Skin Channeling/MicroNeedling is a new procedure, Ms. Church has been performing this procedure and more since 1988.
That is over 33 years ago. Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™, Scar Relaxation and Melanocyte Restoration are NOT new procedures.
- Ms. Church has been performing Collagen Rejuvenation Therapy™, Scar Relaxation and Melanocyte Restoration since 1988 while targeting individual wrinkles with a 1 and 3 point needle grouping that she used for her Permanent MakeUp procedures.
- Ms. Church started performing these 3 procedures with a traditional tattoo coil machine. Years later, when rotary and digital Permanent Make Up machines became mainstream, she not only pioneered these application methods, she wrote protocols, educational manuals, lectured to physicians, hundreds of other medical professionals as well as taught hundreds of other beauty professionals on how to perform these procedures with successful results utilizing specific ‘Wrinkle Treatments’
- Her methodology was well respected and this was years before physicians and others say they developed it around 1995.
- The physicians and others used dermal rollers and did not target individual rhytids and wrinkles.
- As of this post date, they still do not target individual rhytids and wrinkles with specific 1 and 3 point needles.
- For More Information Please go to:
Join Us For Future Posts On:
‘More on the Skin Channeling, Micro Needling, Rolling’ Procedure.
Actual Patient Case Studies With Photos From The Late 1980′, Into The Early 1990’s from Dr Grossman’s and other Medical Offices will be posted.