Who is a Good Candidate for ‘Micro Needling‘ and ‘Skin Channeling’?
Client/patient should be in good health, have ‘Intact Skin’ in the procedure area and be willing to adhere to all ‘Post Care Instructions’.
What Does ‘Micro Needling’ and ‘Skin Channeling’ Help?
Under The Age of 18:
Control Acne, Skin Lightening and Brightening, Reduce Pore Size (with parents consent)
- Over The Age of 18:
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Skin Tightening
- Refine Pores
- Improves Skin’s Texture
- Skin Lightening and Brightening
- Plump up Wrinkles
- Scar Relaxation
- Melanocyte Restoration
- Hand and Body Rejuvenation
- Improve Stretch Marks
- Anti-Hair Loss
- Treatment for Thinning Hair
- Hair Growth
Does ‘Micro Needling’ Hurt?
- Clients/Patients tell us that their ‘Micro Needling’ – ‘Skin Channeling’ Facial and Serum Treatments that are performed with the ‘Wafer’ needle groupings cause very little to no discomfort. Some say it’s better than a facial.
- Microneedling that penetrates the skin’s epidermis is a very comfortable procedure when the certified technician performs ‘our preferred protocol’ of ‘pre-treatment’ prior to anesthesia.
- Clients and patients tell us this ‘pre-treatment’ raises the efficacy of the anesthesia to over 85% as compared to just applying it topically to unbroken skin.
Does Long Does ‘Micro Needling’ – ‘Skin Channeling’ Last?
The length of results depends on:
– Health of the client/patient
– Condition of the skin prior to start of treatments
– If the client/patient stays hydrated with 8-10 glasses of water daily, their skin will respond better
– The type of treatment procedure
– The correct products used for the procedure application
– If the client/patient follows ‘Proper Post-Procedure Care’
– Results can be determined after 1-3 treatments
– After your treatments are completed, treatments should be performed on a 6 -18 month basis ‘As Needed’ for best results.
– A ‘certified Technician’ cannot guarantee results as they do not know if the client/patient will follow all of their Post Care Rules.
– After a persons 1st and 2nd treatment, the certified technician can give an educated guesstimate as to future protocol for specific treatment results.
What Are The Best Needle Groupings For Plumping Wrinkles?
- We Use These Needle Groupings For Our ‘PRIMARY Target Treatment Areas‘.
- We personally have used a 3 and 1 needle for rhytid and wrinkle treatments since 1988 giving our patient’s and clients superior results compared to others using a dermal roller. (In the 90’s)
- We have 2 favorite machines that we use. The Bronc Machine and the Dr Pen A6.
What Are The Best Needle Groupings For Full Facial and Body Rejuvenation?
- We Use These Needle Groupings For Our ‘SECONDARY Target Treatment Areas‘
- We use the appropriate needle grouping after accessing what the patient/clients needs are.
- For More Great Articles and Information on Skin Needling, MicroNeedling Please Visit: